CATEGORIES

28.04.2017

28.04.2017 13:30

Startup uses blockchain for food safety

Food Blockchain XYZ, a startup based at the EPFL Innovation Park, has secured the financial support of the Canton de Vaud. The company is building the Food Supply Chain 2.0 using a combination of secure sensors, blockchain technology and smart contracts.

27.04.2017

27.04.2017 08:42

Crowdfunding-Kampagne für Online-Magazin schlägt Rekorde

Bisher stammten die erfolgreichsten Schweizer Crowdfunding-Kampagnen von Startups mit Consumer-Products wie Uhren oder intelligenten Fernbedienungen, die ein internationales Publikum auf sich aufmerksam machen konnten. Nun hat mit der „Republik“ ein Deutschschweizer Online-Magazin den Kontrapunkt gesetzt: innerhalb weniger Stunden knackte es die Millionengrenze.

26.04.2017

26.04.2017 08:15

Parquery announces first close of seed financing

Parquery, an ETH Zurich spinoff, announces the first close of its seed financing round. The new shareholders are experienced industrial angel investors and a strategic investor.

25.04.2017

25.04.2017 08:17

Bill & Melinda Gates foundation supports iM4TB

The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation has awarded EPFL-based foundation iM4TB $2.45 million to take their innovative anti-tuberculosis drug PBTZ169 into clinical trials.

19.04.2017

19.04.2017 17:00

Elektro-Skateboard ein Überflieger auf Kickstarter

Vor genau sechs Tagen lancierte SoFlow auf Kickstarter eine Crowdfunding Kampagne für sein E-Skatebord LouBoard. Das Finanzierungsziel: 80'000 Franken. Stand heute sind schon mehr als 90'000 Schweizer Franken zugesagt.

15.04.2017

15.04.2017 08:13

Airbus Venture, Partech Venture & Serena Capital invest in BestMile

BestMile’s seed round reaches $5.5M with the addition of $2M from Partech Ventures, Serena Capital and Airbus Ventures. In addition BestMile announced the appointment of a new Chief Technology Officer.

13.04.2017

13.04.2017 18:06

De‘ Longhi takes a 40% stake in Eversys

The De’ Longhi Group reached an agreement for the acquisition of the 40% of Swiss Group Eversys, with the option to acquire the remaining 60%. This agreement marks the entry of the De’ Longhi Group in the professional espresso coffee machine market, with a focus on the fully automatic models. The initial maximum cash out will amount to ca. CHF 21 million.

Show All

Events

13 Jun 2017, 9am - 5pm

Swiss Medtech Day 2017 Kursaal Bern, Kornhausstrasse 3, 3000 Bern

Show All

Trainings

22.06.2017 08:30 - 18:30

Venture Capital Deal Camp IMD, Lausanne

Top viewed

Show All

Video

Tweets

Principal

26.05.2017
Editorial

Early summer heat

Partners

Contributors